I am a member of Post Crossing, the internet project which allows people to exchange postcards: you send a postcard and you receive it back from a random postcrosser. After one year I came up with an amazing idea that the back of the postcard might be not less interesting than a picture on it. I thought it would be interesting to ask people to write anything they know about Lithuania or Lithuanians, to collect all these comments on one blog and to creat from them kind of e-puzzle of my native country.


Monday, February 20, 2012

Knowledge is Protection

Very interesting message from Russia, St.Petersburg:

I know about Lithuania that it was a part of USSR and a lot of people spoke Russian here. How situation is now? And I' ve just read that 35% of Lithuanians feel happy. Are you in that group?

So, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment