I am a member of Post Crossing, the internet project which allows people to exchange postcards: you send a postcard and you receive it back from a random postcrosser. After one year I came up with an amazing idea that the back of the postcard might be not less interesting than a picture on it. I thought it would be interesting to ask people to write anything they know about Lithuania or Lithuanians, to collect all these comments on one blog and to creat from them kind of e-puzzle of my native country.


Tuesday, January 17, 2012

For Me Lithuania Is...

For me Lithuania is


Sand dunes in Nida
Amber
Fishermen villages
Wooden carved statues
Karūna chocolate
Evening in Old Vilnius
Tradition
Handicrafts
Water mirroring Trakai
Friendliness
Hospitality
Smoked fish
Kryžių kalnas
Faith
Persistence



Beautiful, touching words from Finland!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment