I am a member of Post Crossing, the internet project which allows people to exchange postcards: you send a postcard and you receive it back from a random postcrosser. After one year I came up with an amazing idea that the back of the postcard might be not less interesting than a picture on it. I thought it would be interesting to ask people to write anything they know about Lithuania or Lithuanians, to collect all these comments on one blog and to creat from them kind of e-puzzle of my native country.


Monday, July 25, 2011

Hope Dies Last

This postcard from Switzerland brought very sad message:

Leider kenne ich dein Heimatland zu wenig, um darüber schreiben zu können. 
Tut mir leid!


Is Lithuania really too tiny on European map? I am not giving up and looking forward to the next postcard... Perhaps it is yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment